Friday, April 6, 2018

Inked In Vegas by K.M. Neuhold - Release Day Blitz with Excerpt



INKED IN VEGAS
HEATHENS INK NOVELLA
K.M. NEUHOLD
M/M ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: 04.06.18




BLURB

“We’re going to be married in a week. You’re going to be my husband, and we’re going to live happily ever after.” ~Madden

It feels like I’ve been waiting to marry Thane my entire life. And with our big day only a week away, our friends insist on a bachelor party in Vegas.

An outrageous scavenger hunt, an unexpected trip to the altar, and a wild night with an ex-boyfriend. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...right?


Join the Heathens crew as they hit Sin City to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of Madden and Thane; you know these men never do anything half-assed.



***This is a multi-POV novella with lots of sexy times (including one MF and one MMF scene). Unlike the rest of the Heathens Ink series, this one CANNOT be read as a standalone.




EXCERPT

“I’m looking at them right now, and they say, ‘Jane and Madden Forever’.”

“And that’s incorrect?” The woman on the other end of the phone asks in an infuriatingly calm voice.

“Yes, that is incorrect,” I snap. “I don’t know who the hell Jane is; I’m sure she’s a lovely woman, but I’m marrying a man named Th-ane. Say it with me sweetie...T.H.A.N.E.” I admit I might be bordering on hysterical, but it’s eight freaking days before my wedding, and the programs say Jane and Madden. Who the fuck is Jane?

“Okay sir, I understand. I’ll get the corrected programs shipped straight to you.”

“Thank you, but our wedding is in eight days. That’s one week from tomorrow. They’ll be here in time, won’t they?”

Before I can hear her reassurances, my phone is snagged out of my hand.

“Thank you very much; we appreciate it. You have a lovely day,” Thane says in a smooth voice before hanging up my phone and putting it in his own pocket. “You need to relax, sweetheart. I hate to say it, but you’ve turned into a bit of a groomzilla.”

“You don’t understand,” I say, trying not to slip into a full-on pout.

 I just want to make our wedding perfect, so I can show Thane how much I love him and how deeply I appreciate his patience with me when I was struggling so hard to cope. I acted like a complete dick early on in our relationship, and maybe if I can give him the most perfect wedding in the history of human civilization it will make up for it. He deserves a perfect wedding and so much more.

“What I understand is there’s no reason for this much stress. All I care about is getting to call you mine for the rest of our lives. I already told you, I’d be more than happy to tie the knot in Vegas this weekend during our bachelor party.”

I gasp in indignation, even though this isn’t news to me.

“After all this planning, you’d better believe we are having a damn wedding next weekend, come hell or high water.”

“Whatever makes you happy,” Thane says before pulling me in for a slow, sweet kiss.
Most days I can’t believe this incredible man wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I’ve faced down my fair share of demons in my life, and even more so in the last year and a half, and now that I’m safely on the other side of those nightmares, my life doesn’t feel real, in the best possible way.

You make me happy,” I tell him between kisses.

“I bet I can make you even happier,” Thane teases, fingers finding their way to my button fly.

As if on cue, there’s a loud knock on the front door, and we both groan in frustration.


I'm an author of m/m and new adult romance. I have a strong passion for writing characters with a lot of heart and soul, and a bit of humor as well.

SOCIAL MEDIA




No comments:

Post a Comment